Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Waiting For Response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting For Response

I heard great things about Strodda and sent two of my time pieces his way on 07/11/2019. So far it says on his website he hasn't received them. I also haven't gotten any responses to two messages I sent, several days apart.

I totally respect that he has other things in life to attend to and that he is doing a great service to people here on RWI. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the gentleman.

I would however have liked to have some response regarding whether the watches were even received, or prior an estimate of the time. USPS says it was delivered but there is no update on the webpage. He could have mentioned that the servicing would have taken 3 months, ahead of time, and I would have been okay with that.

It's the waiting w/uncertainty as to what even happened to my time pieces that makes me sad and anxious.

Hopefully Strodda sees this.

I definitely hope I'm not being unreasonable. If so I would love to be educated. I am still learning and this is my first time sending a watch for repair to a trusted RWI repairman.

Thank you again.

Last edited by kennygconspiracy; 22-07-19, 03:24.

Heard back from Shane today! Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fingers crossed for ya

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by OldNavitimer View Post
        Fingers crossed for ya

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
        Thank buddy. I hope things have improved on your end, watches, or otherwise.

Comment

Shane is always busy and siometimes unresponsive but he always has come through for me and done great work
          Its the silence that gets to you..
          The time is gone, the song is over,
          Thought I'd something more to say

Comment

Originally posted by Targa View Post
            Shane is always busy and siometimes unresponsive but he always has come through for me and done great work
            Its the silence that gets to you..
            The silence man, it's positively terrifying...

It's like a discount version of a call from an AD. You never know when you will get it. Tomorrow? A year from now? Who knows?

But when you do it's electric

Comment

Working...
            X