This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!!

Thanks for all the kind words you guys. I definitely wouldnt be able to do this if it wasnt for you.

* Please add [email protected] to your emails whitelist *
    Click above to make a service request and receive a price quote.
    Movement Servicing/Modding/Regulating ~ Waterproofing ~ Reluming ~ General Maintenance

Comment

Glad to see you up and running. The site looks legit too. My hats off to anyone that can do this work day in and day out. All the best!

Comment

Hey, S.! CONGRATULATIONS on the introduction of your new vendor site. You're a FIRST CLASS act, and I'd be very happy to vouch for you anytime. The "experimental" lume job you performed on my Pam 356 FU (or 366 -- I forget) was/is simply great.! Best wishes for a successful new career.

dave

Comment

Having a bit of trouble navigating the site. I entered order details....but am not seeing the awesome site others have referenced above?

Comment

Hi [MENTION=35495]Strodda[/MENTION] , I sent you a PM and also placed a request on your site. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Greetings Strodda,

I need to get my Big Pilot Prince relumed.
              Sent you a PM and also a request on your website.
              Looking forward to hearing form you soon.

Best Regards,

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Escisenpod, post: 3021115
                Greetings Strodda,

I need to get my Big Pilot Prince relumed.
                Sent you a PM and also a request on your website.
                Looking forward to hearing form you soon.

Best Regards,

Michael

Whats the issue? Looks perfect to me?
                What I got so far:

Super Franken DSSD Blue//Franken 16613 Serti Dial//Genenstein 16613 Bluesy//Super Franken Datejust 16000// Franken Datejust 16233//Super Franken Explorer 2 Polar//Super Franken 16610 LV//TC Yachtmaster// Franken BPSD//Genenstein SMP 300m Ceramic//Franken Breitling Super Avenger//Marlin 127//Franken AP Diver//IWC 5009//RolexAddict 5512//DSN 201a//

Comment

Great to hear your news Strodda,
                  This is my first post and in aticipation of getting my first IWC BP 500916.
                  Thank you
                  klik

Comment

Is your website working? All I see is a dark blue web page? How do I place an order for a movement overhaul?

Comment

Originally posted by rfresh737 View Post
                      Is your website working? All I see is a dark blue web page? How do I place an order for a movement overhaul?

Website is working, you have to click the "new customer" button in grey right above the "sign in to account". You then fill the information required and submit! The time to hear back will depend on how busy he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X