Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Sonil AR Crystals - Pricing and Ordering Process

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonil AR Crystals - Pricing and Ordering Process

Please find below our current (Feb 2018) prices for double ARd replacement sapphire crystals. All prices include free delivery (RM Special Delivery) within the UK, for everywhere else (RM International Tracked and Signed) please add £5. The red number in the brackets indicates our current stock of double-sided ARd crystals. Demand will dictate which crystals we will keep in stock. If there is something not on the list please let us know and we will do our best to source the crystal from our list of suppliers.

Replacement for AP 15400 - £80 (0)
    AP Crystal installation - £30

Replacement for Rolex Cyclops B25-295C (Subs, GMTII, YM) - £85 (0)

Replacement for Rolex Tropic B25-295 (Daytona, ND Sub) - £85 (0)

Replacement for Rolex Tropic B25-285 (SD) - £65 (3)..............SPECIAL OFFER FOR REMAINING 4!!!!!!!!

Customer supplied sapphire crystal (must be free of existing AR) - £70 (Both single side and double side)

To order please confirm the crystal(s) you would like by PM and include your Paypal address, we will then forward you a Paypal invoice for payment. Following payment if we have the crystal in stock we will do our best to despatch next working day.

Lets see how this pans out!!!!! Many Thanks

Sonil AR Crystals
    Last edited by Sonil; 20-07-18, 11:37.

Sonil,
    I just wanted to say congratulations that you have your crystals on the market. I also really respect the professionalism and class that you showed in the old crystal thread that got derailed. I'm looking forward to seeing what your crystals look like. As you probably know, CC has never been able to produce a reliable Black Hole yet. Bringing a product to market and getting it right are very difficult. Congratulations to you on your achievement and great luck in your venture!
    Is 2fake4u still going to be doing a review of your crystals? I hope so. His reviews and chemical analysis of the 904 steel being used in the ARF SD43 and Daytona's has been immensely helpful.
    WTB TC V7x LV or TC V7x LN. Modified is ok too. Cash in hand and ready to purchase. Please PM me.

Comment

Many Thanks Spinman. We are also looking at the Blackhole Crystal. Watch this space. Also 2fake4u has two of the crystals and will be posting some pictures soon.

Comment

Hi Sonil. Any updates on the sub black hole crystal? And is there a chance you will have a version with AR only inside? TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

thinwhiteduke yes we should have a black hole crystal soon. On another note I will have single side AR but these will be on pre-orders. Thanks for your interest.
          Last edited by Sonil; 19-02-18, 11:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonil View Post
            thinwhiteduke yes we should have a black hole crystal soon. On another note I will have single side AR but these will be on pre-orders. Thanks for your interest.
            Thanks. You got PM, Sonil

Comment

Hi Sonil, kindly check your PM. I'm ready to order. Pls confirm that your double AR'd sub crystal is an exact replacement of the B25-295-CAR-C1. In other words, pls confirm that your crystal will fit an 116613 Sub. If so, I am placing an order, please. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
                Hi Sonil, kindly check your PM. I'm ready to order. Pls confirm that your double AR'd sub crystal is an exact replacement of the B25-295-CAR-C1. In other words, pls confirm that your crystal will fit an 116613 Sub. If so, I am placing an order, please. Thank you in advance!
                Dear all, for placing orders, please PM me rather than doing so on this thread.......I will get through PMs, please be patient.

Comment

Dear all. Special price on last 4 SD 16600 B25-285 double AR crystals. Just £65 including delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear all. Many thanks to all who have purchased our ARd crystals and AR service. We are also thankful to all who have provided feedback, this has been most helpful. As a result we have fed this information back to the AR design process and after further optimisation of the AR layer/coat design we will be taking the reflection down to an amazing 0.1% and removing the lilac hue that was a slight issue previously. The process involves adding further AR layers on the sapphire surface, unfortunately this will slightly increase the cost of the process but not too much from what I have stated here before. The result will be an amazingly clear crystal!!!!! Whatsmore our AR layers are designed to be as robust as posssible. We are working on a black hole crystal also and hope to be rolling these out soon.

We are also now able to provide crystals for Panerai, IWC, Frank Muller, Omega, Tag...in addition to Rolex and APs (RO and divers). We are also pleased to announce the provision of sapphires for the Rolex SD43 and new datejusts DJ41. Please let me know of any other requirement crystals you may have.

Many thanks again to all!!!!!!

Sonil

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Please let us know when the Datejust 41 crystals will be ready.

Comment

Hi I’d like two of the AP RO crystals. Double AR. Thank you Ant

Comment

Originally posted by Sonil View Post
                            Many Thanks Spinman. We are also looking at the Blackhole Crystal. Watch this space. Also 2fake4u has two of the crystals and will be posting some pictures soon.
                            Do you guys have any photos of the crystals with the blackhole?
                            WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F
                            WTB: Noob LMPO bracelet

Comment

Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X