• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered a beautiful strap from SNPR straps.....

crelliott0302

Horology Curious
4/10/15
.....can not recommend SNPR straps for their service. Was told a strap was in stock and available for shipping prior to placing order. Placed order, strap was not shipped on date promised. When I asked for a refund, I got a ton of excuses as to why a refund would not be issued even though he still had possession of the strap and his website specifically said he would issue refunds. Nevertheless, after two days of arguing with him I was finally issued a refund. This was only AFTER I had filed a dispute with my CC company.

Words of wisdom to merchants.....The customer has the right to change their mind. If/when they do, you have to give a refund as they are no longer interested in your services or products. Oh, and showing integrity and doing what you promise will be done prior to an order being placed, especially when the order hinges on your word to ship out on a specified date.

Sorry to say, my experience with this TD was bad. Glad it's over and I do not recommend him for custom straps.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Unfortunately I just saw this now. His statement of the transaction was totally false. I advised him a strap could be shipped over the weekend but had to be made first. I made accommodations for him based off his circumstances (A Birthday in December). The strap was shipped on that Sunday and he was supplied a tracking number. He then stated that wasn't good enough and he wanted it out by Friday mind you this was thanksgiving week. I then had to respond to the post office early Monday morning and stop shipment for fear of him keeping the strap and placing a hold with his credit card company. His money was refunded by me not his credit card. He then began to tell me I was not trust worthy and that he bought a cheap strap off eBay that would be better then mine. I would rather not have business like his. I cannot recommend him as a buyer since I believe he had buyers remorse and could not afford the price he paid for the work done for him. I have made thousands of straps for customers all over the world. While I understand the wait can be long I hand make each myself. I made good on my word and he reneged on his. I believe he had unrealistic understanding what it means to have a custom product handmade for him. Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk