We need new Sinn Reps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need new Sinn Reps!

I've been looking over the Sinn.de website and I really think that a maker such as VSF or Noob are missing a huge opportunity with the current Sinn lineup.

The Chrono's are mainly built on modified Valjoux 7750 and are eminently repable IMO.
    The Sinn pilot watches are beautiful and really practical pieces IMO.
    Then with something like the Hunter or the 856/857 range, or the Frankfurt Financial district specials a real market for those type of reps is crying out for something other than Omega or Rollie's ????

When was the last good Sinn Rep released?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Jammydodger79 View Post
    I've been looking over the Sinn.de website and I really think that a maker such as VSF or Noob are missing a huge opportunity with the current Sinn lineup.

The Chrono's are mainly built on modified Valjoux 7750 and are eminently repable IMO.
    The Sinn pilot watches are beautiful and really practical pieces IMO.
    Then with something like the Hunter or the 856/857 range, or the Frankfurt Financial district specials a real market for those type of reps is crying out for something other than Omega or Rollie's ????

When was the last good Sinn Rep released?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
    As usual i reckon it's popularity thing, us forummers though vocal are a minority. Sinn isn't a very well known brand and people (normies) would rather spend the 300 bucks on getting a rep rolex that gen would be worth 10k+. But that's just my opinion on it i guess hahaha.

Comment

It would be fantastic to see a nice Sinn rep, I am dreaming about the 556 and 356 right now

Comment

You can go for the Hamtun Nanok. Case is the same like Sinn 556. I like the daydate-function a lot.

Comment

In the absence of a quality IWC Mark XV, which is probably as unpopular as the Sinn, I would love to see a high quality 556 with A2892.

Comment

I also vote for Sinn reps. Just look at the 103 how gorgeous it is...
            Last edited by maxracingshox; 25-11-19, 03:02.
            Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

Originally posted by maxracingshox View Post
              I also vote for Sinn reps. Just look at the 103 how gorgeous it is...
              Mine says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

Mine says hi.

I want one so bad
                Last edited by maxracingshox; 06-02-20, 12:17.
                Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

Mine says hi.

Teasing with a gen is just cruel

Comment

Originally posted by Jammydodger79 View Post

Teasing with a gen is just cruel
                    Sorry buddy. Went from a pilot to a diver today. A very very deep diver!

Last edited by muiramas; 06-02-20, 16:33.

Comment

Working...
                    X