• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SINN 503 EZM1.1 need its 1:1 Clone Version ASAP

Rambo73

10/2/10
Puretime , Angus , someone... this one deserve a 1:1 real soon.
Guys , thumbs up if you are attracted by this military model. one of the CLEAN & SLICK Dial ever created. Awesome Awesome Design
One of the BEST Military Diver Ever , We need it for all Military Folks out there !

Help me reaching the right guy to clone this one. it will not be easy , but im sure it can get done before the end of the year.

SINN 503 EZM1.1
https://www.replica2u.me/buy-sinn-ez...#comment-23874

YOUTUBE VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD_Z...annel=BruceYVR

RELIABLE QUARTZ OR AUTOMATIC , With or without steel bracelet ( good old black NATO option) or Black Rubber and we are good to go !

Post your comment about this model Gentlemen.

SINN 503 EZM1.1 - SINN 503 EZM1.1

eff52ef6242955b5bb8ae86eabdd55fab1130732.jpg

Last edited:

Sedonut

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/7/17
Made for left handed people?

Rambo73

10/2/10
Made for left handed people?

Ambidex , for me i will wear it on my left wrist , this way the crown dont hurt if you wear it as a daily beater on the field.
a true battefield SOLID & SLICK design
Probably my LAST watch until i die
It was an INSTANT Thunderbolt / Lightening stroke dial design for me
I know it will attract several guys out there , only needed to be put under spotlights !

Rambo73

10/2/10
IF a Building Project Option Appear , WHO want to be put on a "want to own" list ?
it will be a 1st draw list , just to check how many gentlemen could be interested , its NOT a definitive list , just to take water temperature !

(1) Rambo73

Rambo73

10/2/10
Take 2 min to clic this link and read about this absolute time piece

http://www.broadarrow.net/ezm1.htm

Note from an owner : "i absolutely love the watch and it continues to bring me joy each and every time I wear it. sometimes there are intangibles at work in this hobby, and for me, this watch epitomizes that."

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Sinn reps haven't proved that popular in the past, even though they make some great watches.

I'd keep an eye out see if you can get one second hand, you get some bargains pop up from time to time.

I had the u1 rep for a while and thought it was pretty good til I handled the gen at salon qp. They couldn't get near the tegimented steel look. AR was the best on any watch I've ever had though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Rambo73

10/2/10
Sinn reps haven't proved that popular in the past, even though they make some great watches.

I'd keep an eye out see if you can get one second hand, you get some bargains pop up from time to time.

I had the u1 rep for a while and thought it was pretty good til I handled the gen at salon qp. They couldn't get near the tegimented steel look. AR was the best on any watch I've ever had though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to agree with me that the 2x pushers EZM1.1 is one of the coolest watch of the century
this is a recent construction and yet several watch collector consider it already equal to the legendary moonwatch , so this model must be replicated , thats for sure. the dial military look is very unique !