• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn 6100 Classic B Regulateur / Review + comparison with Gen / + free watch!

scott335d

Renowned Member
9/1/12
Any idea where one can buy a custom strap that is close to the gen strap? Or can the gen strap be had for cheap enough to warrant it?

therigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/12
Absolutely the best review i have read to date.
You set a new standard in detail that for mine, is greatly appreciated.
Regards.

flyboxer

27/12/12
Amazing work doc, I really appreciate the effort and expertise.

flyboxer

27/12/12
Can somebody tell me how reliable this movement is? I've bought cheap automatics from ebay before and they broke down within the first year. Any info?

scott335d

Renowned Member
9/1/12
Can somebody tell me how reliable this movement is? I've bought cheap automatics from ebay before and they broke down within the first year. Any info?

Extremely reliable. And cheap to service too. This is a manual/hand wind movement, not self-winding.

flyboxer

27/12/12
Looks great scott. Thanks for you response. Can you tell me what size strap this beautiful guy wears?

scott335d

Renowned Member
9/1/12
Looks great scott. Thanks for you response. Can you tell me what size strap this beautiful guy wears?

22mm

I'm about to list it for sale actually. PM me if interested and I can link you to the thread once I post it.

amorphis

Horology Curious
18/1/13
I've not seen the other two glasshutes before. Are they available in rep form? In particular the glasshute union one is awesome

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I wanted to revive this review, firstly because it is one of the best reviews I've ever seen on here and was what prompted me to pull the trigger on this watch, secondly to bring the watch back to peoples attention.

As dress watches go it is an absolute stunner - a rep of the very highest quality. The guilloche dial is really fantastic for such a low priced rep, I wasn't aware there was AR but aside from my U1 it is probably the best I've seen on anything under $300.

I've put a BOB shark strap on it and have to say I've fallen in love with it. Probably my go to dress watch overtaking my DJII and Nomos Tangente.

<3 this watch - thanks again.

qbit

Known Member
7/12/15
I'm probably getting one after reading the review. How this hasn't turned into a superrep befudles me :)