• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn 6100 Technik Regulateur / Review + comparison with gen (picture heavy)

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
I'm very impressed by this review even if it has a cople of years now

I had a crush on regulateur watches, even if they have tells, theses "micro brands" are quite unknown and the regulateur look gives the watch a really haute horlogerie style.

Congrats

NomadLand

Horology Curious
23/9/15
Excellent review! Based on this I have ordered an example from Marv. in fact, I just received thr QC pics today, so it should be shipping soon! :greedy:

psyphyc

Renowned Member
18/11/15
Came here for Sinn, stayed here for the excellent review. Thanks OP. Sinn really is a shining example of German watchmaking. The Regulateur provides a nice way to add something different to any watch collection and this review makes me want to pull the trigger on a gen 6100 really bad :thumbup:

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Immediately bought one after seeing this review. Only disturbing thing is the 6800 engraving instead of 6100. But it's at the back and nobody sees it anyway.

bigjim

Horology Curious
29/3/12
I know this thread is kinda old, but need some advice.
I have some dust on the dial which i want to remove. Unfortunately the movement won't come out of the case through the opened caseback.
Is this a frontloader? How can i get access to the dial?