Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First order for economy rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First order for economy rep

Just placed my first order - not the cheapest, but not the most expensive (ROL079 - 21J, but nicer case/strap to my eyes) - and I have no idea what happened !

I registered (silix-prime.me) and ordered, using LINE paypal, but the site never sent me to paypal to pay ? the order is on their system as pending ?

can anyone shed any light on wether I've done it right or not, or what might happen next - although I do know about the CNY holiday delay probably.

will take a week or so m8, CNY holiday indeed....

Comment

ok, just heard from Michelle - as expected wants payment upfront - and will get back to me when the holidays are over - I'm really worried !! its a lot of money to me, and the whole process is fraught with danger !!

Comment

They're trusted dealers, they wont get your <700 USD and lose on the bigger pool of transaction/business just because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffcooper View Post
          ok, just heard from Michelle - as expected wants payment upfront - and will get back to me when the holidays are over - I'm really worried !! its a lot of money to me, and the whole process is fraught with danger !!
          This whole rep watch experience may be just a little too much for you. It's probably best to withdraw and take up a more relaxing hobby. Maybe Koi fish grooming

Comment

i was being a bit tongue in cheek, but it is a strange way of buying things compared to "normal" - and i've done koi grooming, and thats stressful as well !!!

Comment

Good to know. Just be patient and all will work out. Patience is a virtue in this hobby

Comment

Working...
              X