• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An error occurred while posting a thread.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello.

I use chrome from my smartphone.
When I try to publish, I get this error:
It's not uncommon for me to get errors, but these are either content requirements or something that disappears when I try again.

This time, I've tried many, with different network connections.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong, could somebody tell me?

With gratitude and hope.

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16
Happens everytime I post a comment or thread. It just loads and loads and shows the error after a minute or two . But the comment posts anyway

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Thank you very much for your reply!

In fact, at that time the publication did not occur in any way, but I figured out the reasons. Embedded images, instead of links, imperceptibly increased the number of characters in the post, and exceeded the limit. This is not obvious if you do not look at the "code" (?) Of the post.

Nevertheless, after a number of attempts, this error, the screenshot of which I attached, changed to another, where the reason for the refusal to publish was written.

In addition to the limit for images in a post, a limit for characters for a post and a limit for characters for PM, it should be borne in mind that the limit does not apply to printable characters, to the amount of "code" (sorry, I'm not a programmer, I just call it that).

But all is well that ends well!