• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any section for other brands?

Robocop322

Known Member
21/6/14
I apologize if this is the wrong place for this however this appeared to be the area for questions or suggestions. I found this website while searching for watches that were out of my reach however I really liked the designs of certain watches. Thanks to this site I now have a few reps however also have many other brands of watches. I learned much about watches in general on other forums however if you mention anything about reps they go crazy. I like this forum much better than some other watch forums however can not find a section to discuss other watches. Is there an area here that would be proper to ask about brands such as Damasko, Phoibos, Spinnaker, Seiko....etc.

I was curious as there are so many watch people here I figured that many who enjoy nicer reps probably also dabble with other brands. If this is a taboo subject I again apologize. I have found that there are several interesting watches out there in the 3 to 5 hundred dollar range from various microbrands. So my actual question is if I have a certain watch that is not a rep is there a section here it would be proper to ask about?

Robocop322

Known Member
21/6/14
Holy smoke Keylog74 I looked all over this site and never saw that section....thank you for the help. I glanced at it however it said "other reps" and it threw me off a little. I see now at the bottom it allows for other brands and that seems to fit just fine. Thank you again.