• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big thanks to RWI and @tsyeo

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Hello RWI and repfam,

I thought I'd take a couple of minutes to thank the many members of this forum who have supported my brief journey into the world of reps. Learnt a lot about the many intricacies of buying rep watches and while they're exclusively to do with Rolex units, I truly enjoy the discovery and it has in turn, taught me much about the gen units as well. Members such as Sub007 Dr Fun Socks Logixa hublot bill33 have been very supportive and kind in sourcing parts for my builds and I hope to continue this in the future.

Also a special thanks to tsyeo4 for doing my Hulk build in the past couple of days. He took the time to dedicate his weekend to thoroughly clean, service the movement and did the install for the various parts (DW, crown, insert/bezel, glass and hands). He explained every step of the service and build, complete with detailed photos and videos of the process. Issues were identified clearly and resolved carefully, I received the watch back in perfect condition and it's been maintaining great time since then.
I have attached some photos here and apologies if there are quite a few of them :p

Cheers! :cool:
weezkid

Reactions: bill33 and Logixa

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.