• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sales Section (separate archive sold items)

TripleR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/21
Hi all

I am a new member and it's has been interesting so far, I am relatively new to the world of rep and it seems like a lot too learn and I have gone through few sticky threads which have been really helpful and brought me up to speed.

In the sales section, when using Tapatalk it's not so obvious as to know if the item as been sold or not until you actually click on it to read it.

I know the admin are doing a fantastic work to moderate this section and I can only imagine how swamped they are too keep up. I would like to suggest maybe creating a different section to archive whatever is sold.

I don't know if this has been suggested before.

Anyway just my adding my own little 2pence

Cheers for reading.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi,

Indeed, Tapatalk don't honor the prefix system built in Vbulletin, it's a major missing feature especially considering this is native of the forum software since many version and not something we custom made for RWI.
We can't do anything on that unfortunately.

The sale area is a major point of concern on RWI, this forum isn't built around it even though a lot of member only come here for this area, sales made here are not meant to stay, we merely provide an area of convenience for users, but we do not wish to display past sale if they are not longer used for any discussions.

It's hard to move topic around on this version of the forum, but the next upgrade will allow us to clean the area to improve speed and usage.
However, there won't be a day to day or week to week cleaning of the sold posts since that would require a lot of extra work for the sale staff. The best advice is to use the mobile version of the forum with your mobile web browser, you'll be able to see more clearly what is sold or not