• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tapatalk

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
I couldn't find anything useful in the search, also because it's so very slowand searching takes forever. But I am the only where rwi on tapa is extremely!! slow?

Repgeek is so much faster, so seems to be an issue with rwi.

Any solutions available?
Thx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
NVM found some info. Still strange that for rg this isn't an issue

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
NVM found some info. Still strange that for rg this isn't an issue

They don't use the same Vbulletin version, they are using the Version 4 of Vbulletin and we are using the more recent & secure version 5

Reactions: Beone21

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I use tapa on a least 10 different forums and only ever have problems with Rwi! It’s very frustrating and to be honest I even find it slow when I use on safari too! Why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I use tapa on a least 10 different forums and only ever have problems with Rwi! It’s very frustrating and to be honest I even find it slow when I use on safari too! Why?

Tapatalk works on a lot of different forum software, you can't compare a forum running Vbulletin 5 to a forum running Vbulletin 4 or Invision PowerBoard or Xenforo. I have more than a hundred emails of error a day regarding Tapatalk and the way their software is coded, on that, I have no control.

Safari is not a recommended browser anymore, the recent update have been breaking a lot of internet standard and you'll run into trouble on other website with it.

I suggest you head over to the recent news topic that was posted to know more about the current state of RWI :

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ed/9575847-current-testing-week-11-january-21

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I have no interest in the tech stuff to be honest but yes I’ve heard about Safari having issues not that I’ve encountered any to be honest. I’ll just put up with it. Thanks for the reply.