• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Search Function Issues?

domoarigato

Known Member
9/3/13
Hey all!

Been away from RWI for a few years, came back today and looks like things have gotten a refresh.

Has there been a change to the search function? I've been trying to find threads using the normal search as well as the advanced search, but it doesn't seem to locate / return the threads I am looking for. For example, I saw a thread titled PAM411 but if I search for thread titles for PAM411, the thread does not show.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hey all!

Been away from RWI for a few years, came back today and looks like things have gotten a refresh.

Has there been a change to the search function? I've been trying to find threads using the normal search as well as the advanced search, but it doesn't seem to locate / return the threads I am looking for. For example, I saw a thread titled PAM411 but if I search for thread titles for PAM411, the thread does not show.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Hi,

There's an issue with the current search function, while we work out a fix, the best way to do a search is to go on google and type what you are researching followed by replica watch info, usually you'll get relevant results

Reactions: domoarigato

domoarigato

Known Member
9/3/13
Hi,

There's an issue with the current search function, while we work out a fix, the best way to do a search is to go on google and type what you are researching followed by replica watch info, usually you'll get relevant results

thank you! I know you guys are doing your best. I appreciate all that you do.

Reactions: Slayer1976

Livewir3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
Thanks for the input. I too had an issue using the search function. Google seems to do the trick. Thanks

Reactions: Slayer1976