• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Slow Response

B12b12b12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/14
Hey there ... I get really slow response times on the Forum ; can take 30seconds to make a post .... is that normal ? Safari on OSX

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Yes, it is somewhat normal. Specially on the Sales Section.

Even more when there's currently 5709 people online right now.

There are currently 5709 users online. 2068 members and 3641 guests.

Last edited:

B12b12b12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/14
Thank you for letting me now ; that's a big old user base and must take some power to keep the forum up and running .... Thought I would report it in case it were a browser/os issue
Thank you

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's not normal, but it's known, that don't remove anything from the usefulness of your report so thanks for that anyway :)

We currently have a software running to analyse some of the recent bug we faced and are still facing, this software take a significant amount of our servers ressources.

And as MCD said there's also the fact that the forum is more and more popular with some frequent peak at 6000 people online at the same time when a couple months back those peak were rare, so our servers are trying their best to cope with all of this :)

It'll be back to normal at some point

Reactions: YellowFin

AwesomeHappy

9/3/17
Hi mate, yes I'm facing the same issue too, it takes pretty long to load and at times when i refresh the page, an error appears. Hopefully the tech heroes will solve the issues soon

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I get google vignettes and they hang the screen for a solid minute. Is that normal? It makes browsing unpleasant.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Browsing RWI is also veeery slow for me too.
It‘s so unfortunate for me, since I love this forum and used to browse for hours, but now I usually close the site after a couple of clicks, because I get too frustrated waiting...
I hope this can be fixed :)