• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moderators

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just read the great work done by anonsix trying to protect everyone from scammers...this isn't for brownie points but how about we give a shout out to our Mods for all work they put into this forum!!! Thx fellas for everything

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's appreciated, but the shoutout here is to guy like proxyserv or anonsix, we only throw people in the brig like you would a piece of meat in a grinder and look at what come from the other end.

The trick is like with a grinder, we can expect what will happen inside it, but the taste will be different each time ;)

We are just spectator of the brig like everyone else

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
I Vote we give AnonSix and proxyserv complimentry supporter passes for the help they give us !

I'll be very happy to sponsor one supporter pass, it's the least I could do for them. Please let me know how to make it possible.

Last edited:

Cocobananas

Horology Curious
4/3/21
Didn't know where else to put this, but having been on various forums for 15 years or so, I have to say as a new user here - how impressed I am by the way that the sales forum is managed and moderated.

I haven't seen this level of knowledge, due diligence and "upstandingness" on any other forum, which might seem paradoxical when you consider we are talking about replica products.

Not trying to blow smoke or anything, just an honest observation. Carry on!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Didn't know where else to put this, but having been on various forums for 15 years or so, I have to say as a new user here - how impressed I am by the way that the sales forum is managed and moderated.

I haven't seen this level of knowledge, due diligence and "upstandingness" on any other forum, which might seem paradoxical when you consider we are talking about replica products.

Not trying to blow smoke or anything, just an honest observation. Carry on!

Thanks for them !

That's always nice to hear :)