• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines should have its own subsection within "Other Replicas"

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I think you should give Longines its own subsection within the Other Replicas area rather than having it grouped within > Other Replicas > Other Brands.

There are several other less relevant/Popular Brands that have their own subsection and I see that you have recently given Zenith its own subsection. I see no real reason not to have Longines as well. Longines has a much more storied past than some others that are listed like Bvlgari, Graham, Chanel and Montblanc among others. Over time there have been quite a few reps of various Longines models and now there is the Big Eye Chrono that has just recently been repped.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I was thinking of those subsection the other day, lets leave that there for a moment to collect some other member feedback and we'll move on after that

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I was thinking of those subsection the other day, lets leave that there for a moment to collect some other member feedback and we'll move on after that

Bell & Ross used to fall into that other category, but now it too has its own category......