• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Want to support...

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
Hello all, I’m gonna put myself out there tonight (been drinking wine and browsing for a bit) so please beer with me.

I want to become a supporting member of RWI, and I already support RG, but since I was dumb when I first joined I cannot PM.

Here’s my story:

I had a TC that, at the time, was thinking of selling, and was messaging a member who was searching for one. I didn’t say an asking price because stupid me though it would be cool to phish for an offer. I know I know, fucking dumb. I ended up selling the watch for what I paid plus I paid the PayPal fee, over on RG. I’ve sold a handful of watches there at or slightly below what I paid to make sure I didn’t screw up again. I’ve also sold both gen and reps as well as photography equipment on reddit for a long time and I have never scammed anyone there either. In the relatively short time I’ve been a member here I’ve learned a lot and although I don’t have much of a legitimate comment count, I lurk and read a lot. Lately I’ve read a lot of thread is the Brig and I sure as shit don’t want to end up in there. Anyway, I’d like to be able to become a supporting vendor, but not in a way to backdoor the system and my “do not trade” tag. RWI can leave it for as long as they feel necessary. I want to support because I’m on here everyday reading something new and I genuinely enjoy it. I would *like* to be able to PM trusted modders and watchsmiths on here, only to pay them to work on my watches if they chose to, buy I know that may be pushing it so if that’s a no-go, I understand. If I gotta stick with the dunce cap and no PMs until the forum thinks I’m ready, then so be it, but I’d still like to support to show that I am here in good faith and I genuinely have no malicious intent. Mods, please let me know either way and thanks for making the forum what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
Forgot to throw in my handle on RG: tlabowski01

And reddit: u/misterlabowski

Just in case anyone wanted to check me out on those platforms. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and staying healthy.

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
Ugh, NOT supporting vendor, supporting MEMBER. I should have prof read before I posted. Sorry y’all.