• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why my account is full of errors

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I see some guys here acting smart telling that I only want to have access to pm’s and sale category and me complaining, I’m not doing this for getting me these options back if I had replied all this for that I wouldn’t have had attitude towards some mods here trying to low me down without success, just because you have the power on this forum you can not blame me for something I did not do, yes the evidence is fake too bad they tricked you they must be pro at this as long as they are getting away with this, I see here all going against on me with these replies and being competitive which one will have more funnier reply towards me and guess why are they doing this just to catch the mods/supp.. eye they think they will buy points and be cool hahah without success my friends come 1 to 1 if you want to argue with me you are losing in both ways
it’s easy to low someone down when everyone is doing it but it’s hard to put someone up when all against and check that evidence better and my pm’s did I pm people like you say.. No I didn’t.

And about my attitude you saying, all of you going against me and some people here have the brain to say with this attitude he won’t get access back, well I’m not doing all this typing for the access back, I’m not guilty and no one of you will make me be bye bye..

You are correct saying no one of us will make you be bye bye - You are the one making yourself "be bye bye"

Evidently you have been found guilty based on the preponderance of evidence.
Based on your repeated claims that others are to blame and that your responses here are not to get your options back it's probably best that you move on.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I would like to purchase some of these cool points, how much?

You'll need to contact him on Whatsapp - he can get you the best cool points at the best price.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
You'll need to contact him on Whatsapp - he can get you the best cool points at the best price.

How much for shipping? I know he already sourced them so I won't have to wait for shipping from a TD .. just reimburse him 2x what he paid for shipping plus the cost per point right?

Let me see if I can get his whatsapp .. I know one of you mod-conspirators must have his info.

I'm going to buy so many ******* cool points from him that I can get my name changed to The Ice King

Last edited:

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
Rawbe too bad that you don’t have 0% of humor I feel so sorry when I see some people type something it has no sense and they think they will be funny that must be the worst feeling I guess. Is it Rawbee?

diverdown60 they don’t want to admit the evidence is fake they got tricked, wouldn’t be nice for others too to know that they got tricked and just unblock me so, better -1 person down on this forum than other people being insecure here after they admit the evidence was a scam. So that’s why I’m here because I didn’t do that what they are accusing me... but anyway I’m just coming to this thread to put down how it’s meant to be for those who try to put me in bad position without success...

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP's ego is rather inflated and quite bewildering to say the least.