• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why my account is full of errors

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
That visual proof is fake ;) multiple people just one group of friends who made together to ruin my account

Yes for sure it's fake, too bad we believe it

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
That visual proof is fake ;) multiple people just one group of friends who made together to ruin my account

Prove it then.

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
Glaude sorry to say but you got scammed from whoever false reported me I never told anyone hey I can get you every watch you need or something similar I’m not in that low position but if they tricked me and asked can you get me this this this or any other watch and I replied yes I can that doesn’t count same as me going through pm’s and telling them myself.
And you thing different people would report me in the same time like everything I do matters ? No no this is made from couple of guys here I declined their dads lowball and the kids jumped to protect their daddy pming me like they are interested for watch even if they not and spamming me and asking me million of nonsense questions just to get in my nerves and in the end they wouldn’t be interested in the watch from my sale but in some other watch model... What can I say you don’t need to unblock me if you think I’m the traitor here but I’m disappointed how they got away with this, and you can not say me giving the interested people my whatsapp was the backdoor dealing, no it was the option for not waiting when i come back to rwi and instead they would get fast answer, and all my sales I had here everyone has good words for me you could search my threads my previous buyers replying to my new threads that they were satisfied with my communication and my fast way of selling and shipping them the watch, cheers.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
:deadhorse:

run along now we're growing tired of your continued lies.

facts are the facts and those facts say you are lying

Reactions: cpd2186 and Tucker

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
xj4sonx you keep on running buddy I see you got the horse so please move on facts are that I’m not lying bye...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
giphy.gif

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
xj4sonx you keep on running buddy I see you got the horse so please move on facts are that I’m not lying bye...
See the difference here is you can tell me bye and not do a damn thing about it
I however can tell you bye and take that no sale status to banned.

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
xj4sonx Woow :O are you an big keyboard mafia, what happened you got offended of me telling the truth I did nothing wrong, yes you can ban me but with that you are just showing how professional you are, you don’t like me saying to you to take your horse and move on, well I don’t either it’s not nice lowering others down and accusing them for something you can just assume it’s true, you go login to my account see my pms if you can find any pm me telling people here I can get them any watch they like 0 results my friend 0 go tell your friends who false reported me good job with your google inspect element...

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP - I think you just sealed your fate. Bye ,bye !:ban:

Reactions: cpd2186

Zephyr21

Horology Curious
6/2/20
CONUS
My head actually hurts from reading those so called DO NOT TRADE "explanations".....

Actually HURTS..

Pain, feel the explosion coming on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx4Time

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What’s the point of continuing to allow someone to be here, who so blatantly demonstrates that all they’re interested in is having access to the messaging and selling facilities of RWI?

Bsmneul, what defence is there in repeatedly saying, “I didn’t offer back door deals!” When all you want is restoration of access to the privileges that you’ve been found guilty of abusing?

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
So let me get this right, he has access to everything except sales and pm... and that's temporary... and he's still complaining?
He could accept it, engage in community conversations, contribute to the knowledge around here, build up his reputation and regain his access... correct?

Guilty or not, seems fair to me. Not like it would be time wasted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: mclarendude

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Is it temporary?

Takes as long as the mods wish. In this case it is reasonable at its best - wouldnt mind to get rid of a member with that attitude - completely irrelevant if he did the back door dealing or not like he claims even though the evidence seems to tell different...

Reactions: lumentin

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Is it temporary?
Yup. It's up to the mods to decide how long his privileges are revoked but with an attitude change and time spent rebuilding his reputation he would eventually get them back. Wouldn't be the first time... but they rarely want to put the work in to regain the trust of the mods/community.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: lumentin

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
I see some guys here acting smart telling that I only want to have access to pm’s and sale category and me complaining, I’m not doing this for getting me these options back if I had replied all this for that I wouldn’t have had attitude towards some mods here trying to low me down without success, just because you have the power on this forum you can not blame me for something I did not do, yes the evidence is fake too bad they tricked you they must be pro at this as long as they are getting away with this, I see here all going against on me with these replies and being competitive which one will have more funnier reply towards me and guess why are they doing this just to catch the mods/supp.. eye they think they will buy points and be cool hahah without success my friends come 1 to 1 if you want to argue with me you are losing in both ways
it’s easy to low someone down when everyone is doing it but it’s hard to put someone up when all against and check that evidence better and my pm’s did I pm people like you say.. No I didn’t.

And about my attitude you saying, all of you going against me and some people here have the brain to say with this attitude he won’t get access back, well I’m not doing all this typing for the access back, I’m not guilty and no one of you will make me be bye bye..