• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timezone and sub forums

blurred_line

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/17
Hello,
I would like to make the following suggestions:

1> Considering Rolex is probably the most sought after / talked about rep, can we get individual sub-forums for atleast the major Rolex models (Submariner, Daytona, Datejust)?
This would help noobs like me to get the appropriate information pertaining to a specific model pretty easily.

2> Can we get the entire forum's timezone to be user selectable? Since I frequent atleast two time zones pretty regulalry, it would be great to be able to see all the threads/posts/PM time stamps in my current timezone.
It would just make it easier to keep track of things.

Thanks

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
1> Considering Rolex is probably the most sought after / talked about rep, can we get individual sub-forums for atleast the major Rolex models (Submariner, Daytona, Datejust)?
This would help noobs like me to get the appropriate information pertaining to a specific model pretty easily.

This has been suggested before and deemed a bit too dense of a task but not completely set aside, it could happen in the future

2> Can we get the entire forum's timezone to be user selectable? Since I frequent atleast two time zones pretty regulalry, it would be great to be able to see all the threads/posts/PM time stamps in my current timezone.
It would just make it easier to keep track of things.

You can do that here : https://forum.replica-watch.info/settings/account

Reactions: blurred_line