• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where do I find a older sales post ?

Kakadu786

Renowned Member
Certified
18/4/17
Hey guys, I’m searching for a old sales post from a member from whom I bought a watch. I would like to sell the watch and need the infos but I searched under the information from the buyer but the old post is not under his informations. How can I found this old post? Thanks mates

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Did you comment or subscribe in the thread? Try searching your activity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakadu786

Renowned Member
Certified
18/4/17
Yeah I’ve done that and his activity also but nothing to find

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Search the sales forum. If you go to the advanced sales section it’s much easier. Especially if you remember the seller.

Reactions: Kakadu786

Kakadu786

Renowned Member
Certified
18/4/17
Ok thanks, i will look for it. Thanks :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Did you tried by going on his profile, then in his about section, and at the bottom in the Links category, the "Find all started topics" ? This should help you narrow down your search

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Did you tried by going on his profile, then in his about section, and at the bottom in the Links category, the "Find all started topics" ? This should help you narrow down your search

That is is extremely helpful. I’ve been looking for that or something like that many times. Where is it specifically? I can’t find it.