• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cannot access messages via tapatalk or browser

tlabowski01

Known Member
Supporter
4/9/19
Is anyone else having issues accessing messages via tapatalk or browser? I have a few unread messages but when I go to read them I keep getting some funky error code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Your account is limited, that's why

tlabowski01

Known Member
Supporter
4/9/19
So I sent a help desk ticket. It was assumed I was trying to profiteer/backdoor sale, I explained I wasn’t and that I sold the watch on another forum already, for zero profit, plus I paid the PayPal fees and shipping since I am a new seller (can provide the buyer’s feedback as well) and I haven’t heard back. This was on 28 January. Not sure what else to do. I wasn’t rude in the original ticket or my reply to the help desk response. In the grand scheme of things I guess it’s not that big of a deal since I can at least still lurk/read threads on here. It would just be nice to know if this limited account thing is permanent or not. Anyway, thanks for the responses, got a small chuckle out of a few.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I’m having the same issue actually. I’m actually accessing this on tapatalk from ,y iPod but on my Samsung smart phone, I have no luck at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crabber

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/12
Can login in to RWI in Tapatalk now.....but can’t access the sales section via tapatalk (pc working fine).

870c462f9bec55a07f1e604ccae84510.plist

Hazing

9/5/19
I’m having the same issue actually. I’m actually accessing this on tapatalk from ,y iPod but on my Samsung smart phone, I have no luck at all.

Glaude

I should have tagged you.

Hazing

9/5/19
Glaude

Actually when I access with a browser... I get his pop up now all the time.
1aebb3f9f78e02c4dbf45367bd5fca82.jpg

When through tapa, on my phone.... nothing. Let me know if. There’s something I can do.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
When through tapa, on my phone.... nothing. Let me know if. There’s something I can do.

You may have entered the forum at at the time we were tweaking stuff, is still bugged like that ? (Try to clear your cache to see if that helps)

Can login in to RWI in Tapatalk now.....but can’t access the sales section via tapatalk (pc working fine)

For anything related to Tapatalk, we have absolutely 0 control over how it works, the only thing we can do is to keep the plugin updated and accessible, and it's the case right now, so I'll redirect you or anyone else having issue with Tapatalk, to their support team, they are fairly responsive to requests.

Reactions: Hazing