• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please delete my Account

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
We do not delete accounts, I do not even know how to, but you can manually switch off your settings so that you receive no correspondence whatsoever on that account.

Randzzz

16/9/10
Q: “Well, I don’t know why you can’t delete my account. They deleted my account over at ReplicaWatchProfessionals.com without even one word of disagreement.”

A: “Ok. Good for you, and good for them. If you enjoyed that so much, why don’t you just create another account there and ask them to delete it again.”

Q: “Well, there’s no need for that kind of sarcasm. If you continue to treat people like that, then I’ll feel even better about asking you to delete my account. Plus, go F yourself.”

A: “Do you understand who you’re talking to? I’m a moderator for one of the Internet’s busiest and most successful discussion boards. That kind of profanity is not appreciated, so you’re banned, and I’m deleting your account forthwith.”

Q: “Thank you.”

The End.

Reactions: fone_ and Raddave