• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deleting older threads

Gaccount86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
Hi all, I was checking out the raffles and giveaway section and saw that A LOT of those threads are SEVERAL years old. What say you we delete some of those threads as they are no longer relevant?

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Hi all, I was checking out the raffles and giveaway section and saw that A LOT of those threads are SEVERAL years old. What say you we delete some of those threads as they are no longer relevant?

Why delete history...?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
A lot of the threads still have useful information, especially for those of us who collect older replicas. I personally am against this idea. if you posted this because you're having difficulties searching for something, set your search parameters to sort by the date last updated most recent first.

Gaccount86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/12/18
I meant particularly the raffles and giveaways, like the one made by rabs, should at least be closed? Just feel like a lot of threads to be wading through

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
While we appreciate members ideas and suggestions. This sort of stuff is best left to those in charge ;)

We are strongly against deleting anything posted on the forum, you never know how this could be useful in the future and as it's been said, deleting history has never been a good things, in digital and real life

Thanks for your concern

Reactions: Tucker

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
What about updates of broken links? For example, the older link to a program for uploading photos don't work anymore. The new suggested links is in page 47.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
What about updates of broken links? For example, the older link to a program for uploading photos don't work anymore. The new suggested links is in page 47.

I would need more detail on that, there's so much dead links, that without the threads post in question, it's hard to find

Reactions: Interesting

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Reactions: Interesting