• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Selling a watch

ROFFS

Horology Curious
12/12/14
Hi all,
I wanted to find out if there's a way of selling a watch without meeting all the requirements. I don't have enough posts on here to be able to sell and the trouble is I don't really have anything to post. It's a brilliant forum to learn from but I'm not really in a position to be able to offer any beneficial contribution. Don't know much about watches, I just really like them. Any advice is appreciated.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I believe becoming a supporter will make you eligible to post a sale.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi all,
I wanted to find out if there's a way of selling a watch without meeting all the requirements. I don't have enough posts on here to be able to sell and the trouble is I don't really have anything to post. It's a brilliant forum to learn from but I'm not really in a position to be able to offer any beneficial contribution. Don't know much about watches, I just really like them. Any advice is appreciated.

Easy. Support the “brilliant forum.” Send a PM to trailboss99.

Reactions: Chred and cpd2186

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Oh my.... This is the guy I want to buy from!!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Start a thread just like this one "fishing" for people to pam you to what you have for sale.

Banable offense

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You can upgrade to supporter, but your low post count will probably stop the potential buyers unfortunately.

You don't have to make a thesis at each post and I'm sure you can contribute to the forum in more ways than you think. This isn't an encyclopedia, you don't have to necessarily add information on the board, we just ask that you don't post trivial stuff and post like "wow great watch"

Reactions: occb2

ROFFS

Horology Curious
12/12/14
Thanks for the advice, it's ashame some others aren't as helpful.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Hahaha.

All these unhelpful fellas, call them out on their BS. They will respond, you justify your position, and within a few days you will be above the threshold, which you have not been able to do so in 5 years!

Easypeasy.

Reactions: cpd2186

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Post it on offer up or Letitgo If you can deal with 33 people DMing you to ask if you can meet at the ad to authenticate the 400 Rolex you’re selling. And the 25 DMs you’ll get calling you a thief because they can get one for 100 on DH Gate.

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
Haha, same thing here. Got too less posts to sell Yeezys I have here. Time to contribute a bit more.

Aventador S

6/5/19
Hmmm,I'm in a similar boat. Have owned rep's for 10+ years and been a member for a little while reading up to guide my newer purchase plans. Got through that then had to find a RWI repair person to fix a rep bought from a TD. OK, now I'm onto the 3rd stage and would like to sell a watch or 2. Working my way up the posting ladder and once across the top I'll be a free man.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hmmm,I'm in a similar boat. Have owned rep's for 10+ years and been a member for a little while reading up to guide my newer purchase plans. Got through that then had to find a RWI repair person to fix a rep bought from a TD. OK, now I'm onto the 3rd stage and would like to sell a watch or 2. Working my way up the posting ladder and once across the top I'll be a free man.

Why would you necrobump this. Just become a supporter and list it correctly in the sales section FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aventador S

6/5/19
Why would you necrobump this. Just become a supporter and list it correctly in the sales section FFS.

Being an oldster I had to look up "necrobump" on the urban dictionary = to revive a long dormant forum thread by adding a new post, thus bringing it to the top of the forum list. Often a tactic of trolls attempting to control a forum.
Apologies are in order; I will never reply to an old thread again on any forum. Thanks for sharing the other path to lift the selling restriction.