• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone having issue sending PM using Tapatalk?

TaizDhaar

Known Member
30/5/17
Same here. Can’t reply to a post. Can’t send a PM. I deleted the app and reinstalled it again but still the same issue.

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Tapatalk currently not working, since a couple of days the only way to interact/post/reply etc here in RWI is via web page.... hopefully everything will be repaired as soon as possible

Renowned Member
9/12/18

I think the new “robot” box creating the issue. Tapatalk cannot click that for us.....

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It seems that tapatalk is unable to handle the anti spam verification to post.

Unfortunately this is not on our side as they should follow the forum rules or simply bypass this check.

This is a bug from Tapatalk and I encourage you all to contact them to see if they can help with that.

Renowned Member
9/12/18
Looks like it works now.

Posted by Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Looks like it works now.

Posted by Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I temporarily turned off the captcha on post, I'm testing another solution

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Tapatalk still sucks. Any time I get a pm I still have to long in via web view. Even when they are there, I can see who send the dm but I can read it. Also, every time I close Tapatalk, I have to sign in to the board lately.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Tapatalk still sucks. Any time I get a pm I still have to long in via web view. Even when they are there, I can see who send the dm but I can read it. Also, every time I close Tapatalk, I have to sign in to the board lately.

Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing we can do about that, we have no control on how Tapatalk behave, they only offer a connector to use with the forum software, but most of the things are handled on their side

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing we can do about that, we have no control on how Tapatalk behave, they only offer a connector to use with the forum software, but most of the things are handled on their side

Yeah, I figured it was all Tapatalk. Especially because the forum behaves perfectly on the internet or through any browser. It’s just that Tapatalk as a medium is very glitchy. It has its benefits but if the forum was available through Tapatalk, it would be a very frustrating experience. I make do with what I have and just alternate between the two.

Taptslk is really weird though. I was signed in to the forum for weeks on taptslk. I restarted my phone and now, every time I close the app, I have to sign in again despite all the “stay signed in” boxes are checked. And PMs are weird. Sometimes Tapatalk notifies me that they’re there but I can not access them. Sometimes it doesn’t.

ETA: I’m not mentioning these because I expect you to fix them. I’m just listing frustrating features of tap talk in case anyone else them. They may read this and realize they’re not alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Taptslk is really weird though. I was signed in to the forum for weeks on taptslk. I restarted my phone and now, every time I close the app, I have to sign in again despite all the “stay signed in” boxes are checked.

I had this issue too at one point, it disappeared like it appeared, out of nowhere !

I’m not mentioning these because I expect you to fix them. I’m just listing frustrating features of tap talk in case anyone else them. They may read this and realize they’re not alone.

I understood that, my comment was more for people that would read your message and wonder what was the cause of this mess :)