• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another sad member who can't navigate the new system.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
OK I've held off from asking as I saw a couple of other members get some sarcastic responses but I'm no longer using the forum due to the difficulties I'm having.

So for instance, when I open a notification of a post in a subscribed thread I click on the link and get taken to the "latest activity" page that seems to have the first post at the top of the page and then the latest but it shows a small number of pages (ie 32 pages) in the counter and the sequence is upside down, If I then click on the "Posts" it takes me back to the first post of the first page but has a much higher number of pages (ie 199 pages) in the counter so I then have to enter the highest page number and enter to get to the latest page.

What am I doing wrong?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hes not drinking enough beer .........

seriously , i know this is a WIP and should be fixed soon

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
OK thanks Guys,

At least I now know that it's not me so I will have patience and wait for you guys to work your magic.

I know that this stuff can be hugely complex and that you guys do it for the love of it so your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers, Mark.

Reactions: Glaude

Decky Crowley

Looking Around
1/9/20
This is the most ridiculous website I've ever tried to navigate. Click on want to buy a watch and you're taken everywhere except to a place where watch's are for sale. What's the point?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This is the most ridiculous website I've ever tried to navigate. Click on want to buy a watch and you're taken everywhere except to a place where watch's are for sale. What's the point?

Awesome first post. It's a privilege to have you on the forum.

Last edited:

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
I logged in 4 times today just to see what Decky Crowley had to say. Hopefully he will give us some more wisdom soon.

Reactions: mclarendude

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I logged in 4 times today just to see what Decky Crowley had to say. Hopefully he will give us some more wisdom soon.

Perhaps he could start his own 'Pearls of Wisdom' thread so that all his posts could be easily found?

On second thoughts, he probably wouldn't be able to work out how to start a thread.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

First day here heh ?

I don't know where you saw a link that said "Want to buy a watch" but I'm afraid you may have clicked on an ad or on the page of the paper magazine you were reading ...

We don't sell watches here, this is a discussion forum.

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20

That was quite the introduction there! :huh1: