• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Missing thread, have I been censored?

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
A couple of weeks ago I started a thread called caution: paying TD with xendpay, I was just going to post an update and cannot find any sign of it, nothing under my recent posts and a search of the forum using keyword xendpay shows nothing, it's no big deal but I'm wondering whether the thread has been pulled by mods for some reason, if so I'd be interested why

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
A couple of weeks ago I started a thread called caution: paying TD with xendpay, I was just going to post an update and cannot find any sign of it, nothing under my recent posts and a search of the forum using keyword xendpay shows nothing, it's no big deal but I'm wondering whether the thread has been pulled by mods for some reason, if so I'd be interested why

And you posted it in a Dealers Subsection , which the dealer has full control of and apparently did not feel comfortable with the information you posted there.....

The Mods had nothing to do with that .

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
And you posted it in a Dealers Subsection , which the dealer has full control of and apparently did not feel comfortable with the information you posted there.....

The Mods had nothing to do with that .

Ok that solves that then, so intime deleted the post, that's strange because i had nothing but praise for them, just a caution that using one of theyre recommended payment methods xendpay has potential problems if their compliance department request an invoice and further details of the transaction.
update for anyone that might remember that thread, it's been two weeks and I am still trying to get my money refunded from xendpay, use with caution or preferably find a different method to pay

Last edited:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Ok that solves that then, so intime deleted the post, that's strange because i had nothing but praise for them, just a caution that using one of theyre recommended payment methods xendpay has potential problems if their compliance department request an invoice and further details of the transaction.
update for anyone that might remember that thread, it's been two weeks and I am still trying to get my money refunded from xendpay, use with caution or preferably find a different method to pay

I’d guess they deleted it cos they don’t want to advertise their payment methods on an open forum.
Lets not forget what we’re buying here pal, counterfeit goods.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I’d guess they deleted it cos they don’t want to advertise their payment methods on an open forum.
Lets not forget what we’re buying here pal, counterfeit goods.

Good point, I never looked at it that way, I was just trying to warn members of potential problems