• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Forum moderator

Badseed

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I need to msg with a forum moderator or admin. How do I go about finding them? I’ve searched through this whole forum, but can’t find any mod/admin specific contact info.
TIA

Sent from the RWI App

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I need to msg with a forum moderator or admin. How do I go about finding them? I’ve searched through this whole forum, but can’t find any mod/admin specific contact info.
TIA

Sent from the RWI App

You should pay more attention, beside the special block showing the list of staff member connected and the menu showing the link to the helpdesk ... oh wait, that's true, using Tapatalk ...

Then contact Raddave , C Master

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
TIA

Sent from the RWI App

What do you need ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I have nutmeg! Send me your PayPal details.

Nutmeg is technically a hallucinogenic drug. Consuming .2 ounces can cause convulsions while eating .3 ounces can stir up hallucinations. For those who feel a bit braver, they can eat a whole nutmeg, but be warned, you’ll enter what’s called “nutmeg psychosis,” which can lead to death.

However, as it turns out, the science is unclear as to how much of the spice is actually harmful, but there are plenty of examples of its dangerous effects when consumed in large doses. It takes a fair amount of nutmeg — two tablespoons or more — before people start exhibiting symptoms. These can include an out-of-body sensation, but the most common are intense nausea, dizziness, extreme dry mouth, and a lingering slowdown of normal brain function.

The usual holiday samplings of nutmeg — the dusting on eggnog or a cocktail, the quarter-teaspoon sprinkle that goes into a pie or cake — is not a risk to those who love the stuff. In those doses, the woodsy, sweet flavor should simply be enjoyed.