• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weird issue with chrome/iOS12

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia

I’ve had a weird little issue for the past month or so. Whenever I click on the notifications tab at the top of the screen, it loads the screen above. I have to reload the page and then it will display correctly. Doesn’t happen with safari on my phone or chrome on my desktop. I’ve tried clearing the cache and cookies. Nothing more than a trivial inconvenience but thought y’all might like to know or maybe someone else has figured out how to fix it

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi and thanks for the feedback !

This can happen from time to time, if the server is slowing down a bit, the browser doesn't have the time to load the stylesheet files that command how the page will look and it generates a non-styled page instead, with only the main content.
Other web browsers may have faster loading time and better optimisation, allowing them to load things in a way the server can follow without dropping the content because of a timeout.

In the end : nothing to worry about, just a bit of lag :)

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Hi and thanks for the feedback !

This can happen from time to time, if the server is slowing down a bit, the browser doesn't have the time to load the stylesheet files that command how the page will look and it generates a non-styled page instead, with only the main content.
Other web browsers may have faster loading time and better optimisation, allowing them to load things in a way the server can follow without dropping the content because of a timeout.

In the end : nothing to worry about, just a bit of lag :)

Awesome thanks, Glaude. Safari it is :)

Reactions: Glaude