• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sales Section Rules link

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Wasn't sure where I should post this, but this forum seems like the right place?

Recreation scenario:

When clicking into the Member Sales and Trade Area, on the left, there is a "Sale section RULES" link. When clicking on that link, I get the following:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wasn't sure where I should post this, but this forum seems like the right place?

Recreation scenario:

When clicking into the Member Sales and Trade Area, on the left, there is a "Sale section RULES" link. When clicking on that link, I get the following:

Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

hmm it does seem that link is dead , not sure why

the rules are posted here too

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ction-rules-please-read-before-posting-update

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

Recreation scenario:

Hopefully this is sorted now and thank you for pointing that out.