• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Kill Me Now!”

CaptainAmerica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
Can someone please... “For the love of God!” tell me what I need to do to get my phone to display images on this forum. I’m lucky to see 1 in 20 when viewing sale posts etc...the rest of the time I’m just looking a HTML code! ...and before you say “search the forum for help posts” I have... and in a dozen different ways and still nothing.
I have looked under ‘settings’ in the app and have found nothing as well!
I have an iPhone if that means anything.
Do I need to pay for some kind of subscription to have the images display, what’s the story?
Any ‘sensible’ advice would be much appreciated!
Cheers.

Sent from the RWI App

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I'm using the mobile website version of RWI with my iPhone and see every picture just fine... But i get your point with using an app.

Are you using the RWI app or the tapatalk app? That info would maybe help the IT professionals over here :)

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
It all depends on the image hosting site the poster is using, most don't seem to work on the mobile app. If you come across a listing that you want to see the pics, open the RWI site in safari and look for the listing there.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

CaptainAmerica

24/1/17
Thanks for the advice buddy, though in all honesty I know the full-site usually displays the images, it’s just, like most people, I use my phone 99% of the time.
But thanks all the same! :)

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
So do I, I'm rarely near a computer- I meant open it in Safari on your phone ;)

sketchAG

19/1/19
Canada, eh
I know I'm coming a bit late, in regards to image not showing it could be due to your phone's internet browser's setting.

I'm using Samsung Note (older model), it's internet browser has a setting to load images.

Try and open up your internet browser and go to the setting, in Samsung Note I found it under "Bandwith Management" setting,
there's a box I need to check to "Load images"

I also use Chrome on my Samsung Note, but I couldn't find that setting (to automatically load images) - so I'm assuming it's not an option in Chrome (to load or not load images)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd suggest you try chrome or Firefox if you are still having issues. only images I can't see are imgur ones as they are blocking rwi.