• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where are those who are supposed to be looking out for us buyers and where my other posts?

jdocburns

Horology Curious
30/8/14
Long Beach, Ca
Where are the people who are supposed to be helping buyers who are not getting what they paid hard earned money for? Also. what happen to my posts about Steve Shii ignoring me? I am getting a bad feeling about this place. All, that stuff about looking out for buyers is bs it seems. Steve Shii had refused to answer emails, messages on facebook, I have called him at least five times today and every single time it goes to a recording saying the subscribe is busy. BS! I have noticed that my posts asking for help have been removed. WHY?? I got burned by that clown TrustyTime and now it's happening again with Steve Shii. I am surprised and very disappointed at whomever really runs this place. I actually believed you guys were serious about making sure these dealers were honest. I will see how long it takes for the mods to remove this post.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Who is Steve Shii ? Is he a TD here ?

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
ty
Who is Steve Shii ? Is he a TD here ?

This is Steve------> https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/theonewatches

OP- Have you contacted one of the Moderators and asked for assistance? To expect the Moderators to read and respond to all threads is unrealistic. Where did you post your threads about Steve? Were they in his section only? If so and they are now missing, it would be in your interest to contact a Moderator and ask for help. Making unsupported accusations about the integrity of the forum and those running it is unfair.

Reactions: mech500

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
jdocburns I was going to try to help the OP so I responded to one of his posts (I think it was a sales or watch review thread) but I never heard back from him. He says he has no QC photos of the watch he approved or any proof of payment. I was trying to get more info.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I am surprised and very disappointed at whomever really runs this place. I actually believed you guys were serious about making sure these dealers were honest. I will see how long it takes for the mods to remove this post.

Ehhr, I'm an external guy who only works on the tech side... No interest/share in this website whatsoever. I can honestly tell you that there's no Chinese dealers behind this forum, and they DO take it seriously to keep track of honest dealing between sellers and buyers.

Go contact a mod or admin with as much details about your problem as possible. Make sure to include proof of payment, QC pics, etc. This way they can get back to you quickly, instead of asking for new info every time.

Good luck, I hope your situation, whatever it may be, will be solved soon.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Burned by Andrew???:hypno: Know him for 12 years now, never had a bad deal?

jdocburns

Horology Curious
30/8/14
Long Beach, Ca
Burned by Andrew???:hypno: Know him for 12 years now, never had a bad deal?

So your calling me a liar? I am glad you had a good relationship. I have tried to give him every chance to make good. I actually challenged Andrew to put more of effort in making sure his watch makers/distributors were giving Andrew nothing less than the best. This only real thing I was mad at Andrew about his trying to justify poor quality. I paid over $500.00 on a submariner and when I looked at i was terrible quality. It was supposed to be "the best of the best" and that they actually took the watches bought and opened it up and made sure it in tip-top working order. I don't put up with ANYONE try to get away with something when it comes to my hard earned dollar. Don't try to treat me like you are better than me thinking it's ok to send a $100.00 piece of crap in hoping I do not know my watches.. I had been wearing real submariners since I was 19yrs young till I was 42 when I was stricken with a couple incurable illness. Please tell me you agree with me cuz if you don't I will makes notes that you are another person that lacks integrity. I have detained and arrested over 500.00 crooks in my working career. People who try to cheat others and disrespect others when it comes to someones hard earned money are scared, insecure low-life. I am a man who welcomes 2nd chances. Andrew can't even say "Sorry" to someone who would have easily bought at least 6-8 watches from him. I have been looking for just one honest dealer who treat people Fairly with Respect & Dignity. Integrity is everything we are as humans. It's shame there are so many people who let their EGO get in the way of doin' right by others. I wish Andrew would apologize and make a serious effort at making me believe is a dealer who puts buyers first and only first. You got watch makers who are sending less than the best quality replicas. KICK SOME ASS! Dealer get send poor quality watches and instead of telling these lazy assholes if they try pulling a fast on you again tell them they are done. DO NOT try to pass off the junk they send you on you buyers.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
not at all m8, that are your words, not mine...I was simply surprised as I personally never ahd a bad experience with Andrew..100% with you on integrity. If you want I can contact him for you?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
im one of those Mods , whats the problem ?

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
The mods here run a very tight ship and work their asses off around the clock, and anyone who’s ever done anything M2M related surely knows that as an obvious fact. This is one of the more tin foil hat posts I’ve read in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
im wondering which one of he contacted about his problem or he just thinks we can read his mind and react .......before he reports it ....

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I can’t read mind anymore after I witnessed couple gay goats having sex few years back.

Reactions: Taz71

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
In any case, even if it's the real Andrew, Trusty Time is not a TD in here, so you do business with him at your own peril

Reactions: efajri

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
True... but he's a TD elsewhere... I don't think he's a felon... Look at capice01 post...

What I meant is that the OP cannot complain to the mods of this forum if Trusty is not a TD here, regardless of his track record and him being a TD at RWG

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
What I meant is that the OP cannot complain to the mods of this forum if Trusty is not a TD here, regardless of his track record and him being a TD at RWG

agree, as Andrew is a trusted dealer on RG and RWG for 16 years!! the OP should have posted his complaint on the right forum

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
I can’t read mind anymore after I witnessed couple gay goats having sex few years back.

What was it like?
Could you read the minds of the gay goats?
Was it worth it to give up your powers to watch goat love?

Side note OP I think you have the wrong forum