• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any way to clear the "Messages" indicator?

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Hello! My Messages indicator in the top corner has been displaying this since I came back-

Is is supposed to be this way? I would prefer it was set to zero or otherwise so I am not constantly looking at it.

I tried setting up an archive folder and marking everything as read, but it remains this way....

Thanks!

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Go to messages > Scroll down to the bottom and click "See All Notifications" > then click on the "Dismiss all notifications" to clear your notifications :)

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Go to messages > Scroll down to the bottom and click "See All Notifications" > then click on the "Dismiss all notifications" to clear your notifications :)

That got rid of post notifications, but I still show the same 1322 messages up above. :mad:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
clear it again

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Raddave, it's still a no go. It appears that all of my archived messages are a ghost in here that won't be denied acknowledgment in one way or another....

I have a feeling I will just need to download them all to a file somewhere to make them disappear.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
And therein lies my problem....

Unlike the old forum I can't seem to find a way to download and store my messages to my PC.

Anyone have any other ideas, besides deleting everything?