• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Taptalk issues. No Qoute, terrible pm massaging

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Hi friends,
Since the new website I am facing some issues regarding:

1- Qoute not working. When pressed it is only a reply action.

2- PM system have some issue of some pm disappear before you open then app.
And some we cant recieve.

3- some big data threads like "what rolex you are wearing today" cannot load. The app simply crash.

Note: I am using same taptalk for RWI, RG, TRF .. no issues with other forums. Just issue s in RWI.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
OP - look at the bright side - a terrible pre menstrual massage is still better than no massage at all!!

B

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Its to improve that is all.
Mod had hard time recover this forum back. Great effort. Now its only painters touch.

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
@trailboss
Hi boss,
Any help with taptalk. Many of us use it as main communication method.

3f08817e0ee2f70c1dff03096aecafbb.jpg

Thanks for the great efforts made here

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
@trailboss
Hi boss,
Any help with taptalk. Many of us use it as main communication method.

3f08817e0ee2f70c1dff03096aecafbb.jpg

Thanks for the great efforts made here

Encountered similar issue when I tried opening several threads here mate. The mods and team have worked their best and well done job to make the forum afloat again, no doubt about that. And I guess that it’s the problem caused by TapaTalk, not the forum. Yet Tapa seems to work just fine on the other forum though. And I don’t really encounter this issue when accessing through Tapa on iOS. Any idea what’s going on here?

32abdf6e147fe9552eebcb0065be88ed.jpg

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Does anybody get notifications in tapatalk??

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
I can’t post images from the RWI APP, but I can from Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I just noticed this too. Quickly swapped back to Tapa after finding out about this. I only hope that issues with Tapa can be sorted out soon

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Does anybody get notifications in tapatalk??

I hardly get notifications from Tapatalk on my iPhone, but I do receive more notifications on Tapatalk on my Samsung. I seriously have no clue what caused that. Speaking of which, have you turned all notification options to on in Tapatalk options menu? I already did and that’s what happened.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
I hardly get notifications from Tapatalk on my iPhone, but I do receive more notifications on Tapatalk on my Samsung. I seriously have no clue what caused that. Speaking of which, have you turned all notification options to on in Tapatalk options menu? I already did and that’s what happened.

That's interesting, I use an iPhone and I get all the notifications on other forums but non from RWI. In the preferences all notifications are enabled (I also tried to disenable and enable again, but didn't help either).

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sorry guys but it's Tapa, it looks to have serious issues with the app for vB5 that they are taking forever to fix. Don't forget when you are viewing RWI on Tapa you are not connected to our servers you are on Tapa's servers viewing a cached copy of RWI, you are logged in to Tapa not to us and when you post you are posting on Tapa and then they post on RWI on your behalf. It all happens over there so we have no control over it. They look to be having a lot of issues serving vB5 content.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Don't forget when you are viewing RWI on Tapa you are not connected to our servers you are on Tapa's servers viewing a cached copy of RWI,...

Am I right when I think it’s the same for the RWI iPhone-app?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Am I right when I think it’s the same for the RWI iPhone-app?

Yes, the app uses Tapa as a source.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thats Strange tapatalk pro is broken but rwi App is running fine oO tapatalk is just not doing anything anymore so strange

Edit: ok was a cache issue now it works again

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Tapatalk still isn't 100% ready for vBulletin 5.. We're ahead of 'm.. I updated the Tapatalk module a few days ago tho', not sure what fixes where in there.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Tapatalk still isn't 100% ready for vBulletin 5.. We're ahead of 'm.. I updated the Tapatalk module a few days ago tho', not sure what fixes where in there.

Testing as requested. :)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I found Tapa very convenient in many ways, I wish we are up and running like "normal"... and viewing by a computer browser doesn't load pics more than half the times for me, I cannot even see what other people posted for sale...

Reactions: boutsk