• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issues with pictures

Skywalker87

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/7/18
I do have the same issue, both on RWI app and Tapatalk, I'd have to visit the forum on desktop computer if I wanted view some photos most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbarsh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/18
I just posted in the newb forum asking about this issue glad I’m not alone

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Djmech26

Known Member
Certified
15/1/13
I contacted Tapatalk, and they mentioned there is a plug-in that can be updated by the forum admins. Could anyone direct me to an admin, to pass along the information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SadProfessor

1/11/17
photos uploaded with tapa, show fine on tapa
if they were uploaded through PC, they don't show in tapa

That’s not always true. I uploaded pictures for my sale thread, initially they were visible but then when I went back to the thread I couldn’t see any more

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Ever since the big down time issues I’ve has problems with images on Tapatalk and that’s all I use unfortunately. Tapa works fine all my other forums!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

benjinh0

24/10/17
I have same issue. If i use chrome in an incognito tab everything shows up great. If i try to open rwi in normal chrome it just opens up tapatalk. If i copy link from Incognito rwi and paste to normal chrome that also works.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
I also have issues on my iPhone not being able to see photos. I do see some photos but less then half for sure.

CharmCitySummer

8/6/19
This website is so outdated. It's so hard to search, upload photos etc.. How can this be fixed?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
This website is so outdated. It's so hard to search, upload photos etc.. How can this be fixed?

Outdated ?
We are running one of the latest version of this forum software, the mobile theme, albeit not fully optimized yet is perfectly usable on any device.
The search function is perfectly working but suffer from the limitation that every search function have : they can't guess what you are looking for, you have to do a proper search.

Uploading of photos is currently on maintenance due to an issue with the last update, but will be back. And you can still use other hoster for your pics.

Tapatalk is the cluprit for pics non showing in thread, we have absolutely no power on that as they do work fine everywhere else.

Don't blame the software when you don't really know what you are talking about

CharmCitySummer

8/6/19
Outdated ?
We are running one of the latest version of this forum software, the mobile theme, albeit not fully optimized yet is perfectly usable on any device.
The search function is perfectly working but suffer from the limitation that every search function have : they can't guess what you are looking for, you have to do a proper search.

Uploading of photos is currently on maintenance due to an issue with the last update, but will be back. And you can still use other hoster for your pics.

Tapatalk is the cluprit for pics non showing in thread, we have absolutely no power on that as they do work fine everywhere else.

Don't blame the software when you don't really know what you are talking about

I am not alone here, I read complaints left and right. There are a ton of forums that run much better than this. The software may be up to date, but it is not as user friendly as other sites. Don't get so butt hurt.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I am not alone here, I read complaints left and right. There are a ton of forums that run much better than this. The software may be up to date, but it is not as user friendly as other sites. Don't get so butt hurt.

I'm not getting butt hurt you numbnut, but you're obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. You won't read any comment saying anything other than I've already said : mobile theme isn't completely optimised yet and the other issues are either temporary (and very recent) or not related to us. And most of the other comments are very outdated and not relevant anymore

Just ask yourself why you are the only numptie making double posts or things like that, if the forum was that bad, with the copious amount of mobile users coming in here, there would be hundreds of threads speaking about that...

Now be very careful of the way you'll answer my post, if there's something in it that remotely resemble an insult or a sign of disrespect, you'll be out of the door and you'll have to browse those forums that run sooo much better than this one ...

Reactions: WATCH HACKER

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's briggssss time =)

Not yet, but his next response will perhaps bring him trouble. Constructive criticism are welcome at any moment, improvement suggestions too, report of problems etc...

But a post saying basically "hey, it's crap, do something" isn't useful at all, especially when it's not relevant

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Not yet, but his next response will perhaps bring him trouble. Constructive criticism are welcome at any moment, improvement suggestions too, report of problems etc...

But a post saying basically "hey, it's crap, do something" isn't useful at all, especially when it's not relevant

Yeah +1000000 for that.

CharmCitySummer

8/6/19
I'm not getting butt hurt you numbnut, but you're obviously have no idea of what you are talking about. You won't read any comment saying anything other than I've already said : mobile theme isn't completely optimised yet and the other issues are either temporary (and very recent) or not related to us. And most of the other comments are very outdated and not relevant anymore

Just ask yourself why you are the only numptie making double posts or things like that, if the forum was that bad, with the copious amount of mobile users coming in here, there would be hundreds of threads speaking about that...

Now be very careful of the way you'll answer my post, if there's something in it that remotely resemble an insult or a sign of disrespect, you'll be out of the door and you'll have to browse those forums that run sooo much better than this one ...

Okay Okay. My apologies. Didn't mean to upset anyone. I found the site to be a little less user friendly than other forums. I'm sure I will get the hang of it. Did notice others complaining as well.

Will do my best to make it better, not worse. I have found it to be a very useful site, I didn't come to troll. Sorry guys.

Reactions: Tione12

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Okay Okay. My apologies. Didn't mean to upset anyone. I found the site to be a little less user friendly than other forums. I'm sure I will get the hang of it. Did notice others complaining as well.

Will do my best to make it better, not worse. I have found it to be a very useful site, I didn't come to troll. Sorry guys.

That's already way better.

If you have some criticism or comment on what is bothering you and what you would like different, feel free to post them here, but make them as complete as possible, so that I can see if it's only a user error or if something needs to be done.

I know that the mobile theme isn't fully optimized, it's on my to do list, but it's mostly some aesthetic stuffs, they'll be corrected fairly quickly