• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

infuriating android issue

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
just started recently but when browsing the forum on my android internet app, when clicking into a thread, after the page fully loads it immediately jumps to the bottom of the page.

I start reading the first post and then blam, i'm jumped all the way to the bottom of the page.

aaaggghhh, super annoying.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Same, but I also get it on my laptop.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Same on my PC... Not a major issue with keyboard and mouse... but it should be really annoying to deal with by smartphone...

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
still not fixed. almost impossible to browse the forum on my phone.

we also need quick links to other areas of the forum on all pages. having to go back to the main page to navigate to another areas is a huge pain.

maxgohan

Looking Around
3/3/08
I was just going to make a thread about this
​​someone fix this !

bclad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/17
AZ
I have a Google pixel and I get the same thing. As for the shortcuts a nice sidecar navigation bar would work perfect. Could even have drop downs for the sub-forums.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Been doing that for quite some time. Most annoying issue on this forum (to me). Something happened where it was momentarily "fixed" and I even posted a big Thank You in the chat box - but it must have been a glitch because it was quickly back...

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
It's been a known issue. Not sure why it's so difficult to address. I was hoping it was just a GoToFirst or GoToLast 'onclick'....

Reactions: SuperLory