• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No images using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i dont mean to be disrespectful but i dont think there was ever an update since when we came back unfortunately

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
I have had this problem for a few months. But it's not applicable to all posts maybe 50 percent.

Just figured it would be fixed eventually. Most sales are cross posted to RG so I check them out there if I am interested.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I have had this problem for a few months. But it's not applicable to all posts maybe 50 percent.

Just figured it would be fixed eventually. Most sales are cross posted to RG so I check them out there if I am interested.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'd say 75%..but yeah thing is one has to find a way to overcome the issue (I, for instance, use tapa for 90% of the time, subscribe to what I think is interesting then use the browser to check out the photos..)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I'd say 75%..but yeah thing is one has to find a way to overcome the issue (I, for instance, use tapa for 90% of the time, subscribe to what I think is interesting then use the browser to check out the photos..)
I am in the same boat, using Tapa 99% and I cannot understand what’s going wrong.. I use browser only for the first post if I want to sale a watch lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro