• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Previous PMs etc

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Hi - thinking about selling some watches I bought on the forum last year - but the messages I swopped with the original owners in M2M have all gone, and so have the original sales posts.
Will we ever get those back or are we writing them off?
Thanks

Reactions: macarone

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
maybe ask the mods if they can at least revive the sales threads?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sales posts are removed 3 months after sale, always have been.
PMs may be restored, the guys are trying. If you had email notification switched on you will have emails of your PMs.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Yeah, same here, would be very beneficial to have all my old PMs back. Thanks guys!

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Sales posts are removed 3 months after sale, always have been.
PMs may be restored, the guys are trying. If you had email notification switched on you will have emails of your PMs.

Thanks - wasn't aware that sales posts were removed.
I was kind of reliant on my message inbox - emails would 'notify' you of a PM, but not have all the details as I recall...so I'd delete them and log on :(

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi - thinking about selling some watches I bought on the forum last year - but the messages I swopped with the original owners in M2M have all gone, and so have the original sales posts.
Will we ever get those back or are we writing them off?
Thanks

If you are trying to figure out the price I’d just post the watches. The RWI members are not shy about telling you if the price is too high.

Reactions: Vicar69

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It's more the various mod details I've lost....

That sucks. I used to print off copies of all that stuff and keep it in a folder. Everything has now gone paperless.

Reactions: Vicar69

drtavo

Horology Curious
28/7/14
man I'm back to the forum after a long hiatus and was hoping to see the PM's restored as well, glad i found this thread before I asked someone...I too lost a lot of info about mods/frankens, really sucks come resell time