• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Big Pilot 5009-09 LPP - help Required...

CaptainAmerica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
Hi All,

Am new to posting on RWI so please bare with me...
(Not even sure if I've posted this in the correct section...)
Yesterday I received some QC pic's of a ZF - IWC 5009-09 BP LPP RG that I am buying. Although the TD (I'll leave him out of the equation ATM...) insists that this is the latest .V2 update, I'm not totally convinced.
Hoping those of you with more experience than me with these models might be able to give me some feedback.
My main concern is the 'dial'... I was under the impression that the .V2 update on these models included a thicker 'font' (Eg: IWC / SCHAFFHAUSEN / AUTOMATIC) - thicker second-hand markers and numerals around the border, and a higher quality, 'Superluminova' lume application (with matching colour) on both numerals and hands.
I've uploaded the images for all to see and for those 'in the know' to hopefully give me some feedback.

(P.S. When I asked for a 'lume' shot the TD said that they didn't do lume shots anymore - interesting?)

Thanks in advance.

CA.

CaptainAmerica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
Thanks for the heads-up!

Q: Is that because the current RG ZF Reps are reasonably close to Gen and don't require an update...Or the factories just haven't got around to updating this model?

CA.

Sent from my iPad using RWI