• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Error 526 ?

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Im having trouble accessing the site. I keep getting an error message that say rwi have a server issue. Is anyone else having a problem ?526Ray ID: 39f892a36af2190e • 2017-09-17 02:18:05 UTCInvalid SSL certificate

YouBrowserWorking

AucklandCloudflareWorking

forum.replica-watch.infoHostError

What happened?

The origin web server does not have a valid SSL certificate.

What can I do?If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

The SSL certificate presented by the server did not pass validation. This could indicate an expired SSL certificate or a certificate that does not include the requested domain name. Please contact your hosting provider to ensure that an up-to-date and valid SSL certificate issued by a Certificate Authority is configured for this domain name on the origin server.Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 39f892a36af2190e •

mermayloo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
I was having that problem for a while recently, I just got to access back.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i cant even approve a sale right now , every time i hit the for sale button , i get a ssl error

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Sorry folks, I've been working all morning and didn't have a chance to stop in sooner. It looks like cloudflare changed something SSL-side and it was no longer accepting our certs, so I've tweaked the settings a bit and the problem should go away after next next hour or so.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Sorry folks, I've been working all morning and didn't have a chance to stop in sooner. It looks like cloudflare changed something SSL-side and it was no longer accepting our certs, so I've tweaked the settings a bit and the problem should go away after next next hour or so.

Thanks atgm. Seems ok now mate

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
All hail @atgm

:applause::cheese::clap::clap_1::dancing::drinks_cheers:

:_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_::_o_: