• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date format

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
Hey guys,

Is there any way to change the date format to be mm-dd-yy vs the dd-mm-yy format its in now? I know we have european members so i was thinking maybe there would be in option in the control panel to allow users to modify their own date format?

marcinflair

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/5/15
That's actually be pretty helpful for EU folks;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State
sorry to revive the old post but i searched and could not find any info and do not see any options in User Settings to change date format to mm-dd-yy as it really bugs me to see European format

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Sorry but it's not possible to do on a per user basis so we chose the most commonly used date format around the world

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
would it be possible to make the month 3 letters instead of 2 digits? would be so helpful and still retain the europeanism?

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
Sorry but it's not possible to do on a per user basis so we chose the most commonly used date format around the world

usually forums have settings that will allow you to select your region, and automatically format of the date. actually, all forums i use have this feature

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
usually forums have settings that will allow you to select your region, and automatically format of the date. actually, all forums i use have this feature

I did not made this forum software, I can only tell you what is possible or not by design unfortunately