• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible experience with Intime

willjoe

Horology Curious
25/9/21
Las Vegas
Terrible experience with Intime. Sells defective products and refuses to fix the issues. Bought a 5726 ppf but it stopped ticking after only a few days. I have try to resolve this with Ryan but he is always looking for excuses to keep the money and to not fix the problems. I am feeling ripped off. This should not be a trusted seller. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Last edited:

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
I've never had a problem with Ryan over the many years he's been a trusted dealer. If you bought a product from him via this site and you need help then you need to take out a help desk ticket. You'll find that at the top of the main page

Reactions: TESLA760

Biscuittin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/10/20
Singapore
willjoe did you manage to resolve the issue with Ryan? saw this thread and though i'd chime in .
Had similar issue when received my watch and Ryan was responsive and wanted me to ship the watch back for factory to resolve.
However i couldn't wait and get the movement sorted out locally. Ryan has been pretty helpful IMO.