• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dark theme is gone

TheChachi

10/9/18
I am loving how much faster this loading speed is. I can fire thru many more M2M sales posts now!

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
Wow it's so much better now with how fast it opens pages

Although I don't like the new theme because it's light I like that it's more compact so you can see more content on a single view without scrolling.

Especially comes in handy when browsing the sales sections.

Last edited:

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10

Although I don't like the new theme because it's light I like that it's more compact so you can see more content on a single view without scrolling.

There is no new theme. You can easily change to a theme of your choice in the drop-down at the bottom of any page.

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
I understand that and I did. But I'm saying even tho I like the aesthetics of the dark theme I think I'll switch to the "Default" theme just because it's more compact. I can view more threads without having to scroll as much.

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK

You can change it here my man

upload

FyiDev

Known Member
20/2/21
UK
Great work from the Tech team! Please can you explain how the new sales rating works?!

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
please try again and report back.
The whole forum is noticeably faster but I'm still encountering the same issue. I don't know if it has to do with my location and the response time. I don't think so though as I had the same problem couple of months back when I was back home in the EU. It doesn't dismiss the last 5 notifications and the page times out, unless I click on any of the main links above (usually I click on the "latest activity")

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
The whole forum is noticeably faster but I'm still encountering the same issue. I don't know if it has to do with my location and the response time. I don't think so though as I had the same problem couple of months back when I was back home in the EU. It doesn't dismiss the last 5 notifications and the page times out, unless I click on any of the main links above (usually I click on the "latest activity")

Yes. Noted. No solution just now unfortunately.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

oh yes this has been going on for so long is not a big issue anymore for me. I just take it as a signal I read all my notifications

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Dark theme works fast for me. Any real difference between the default light colored one and the dark one?

Also, Thank you Franke for helping us work through some of these issues. Fixing these issues and bringing speed back is priority #1 for us.

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
much much faster! thanks guys.

edit: i take that back. yes the pages load faster, however it still takes 1+ minutes to post something, and I constantly get post errors (although it will post successfully)

Last edited:

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
much much faster! thanks guys.

edit: i take that back. yes the pages load faster, however it still takes 1+ minutes to post something, and I constantly get post errors (although it will post successfully)

Yes, this is work in progress, thanx for your patience.