• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dark theme is gone

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I was using dark theme of forum until few minutes ago, but its gone now, post areas are all light with RWI Main theme. Will dark theme be back again?

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Just came back. Guess that was about new sales rating feature.

Last edited:

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
The orignal dark theme is gone, however, the speed is dynamically faster.

Thanx for your feed-back. Have you been able to restore the RWI Main Theme?

Can you describe the dynamic speed increase?

Thanx for your feed-back. Have you been able to restore the RWI Main Theme?

Can you describe the dynamic speed increase?

Yes,

I am able to choose:

RWI Main Theme
Light Theme

I will be going with the RWI main theme :cmaster:
As for the speed, I am able to open forums instantly.

1). No more waiting 10 seconds to load a page.
2). Post Reply are instant.
3). Able to navigate pages with ease without any delay.
4). Connection issues are gone.

Hope this helps.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Forum is way more faster now. It was so slow for a long time. Thank you

Reactions: EuroTime25

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Yes,

I am able to choose:

RWI Main Theme
Light Theme

I will be going with the RWI main theme :cmaster:
As for the speed, I am able to open forums instantly.

1). No more waiting 10 seconds to load a page.
2). Post Reply are instant.
3). Able to navigate pages with ease without any delay.
4). Connection issues are gone.

Hope this helps.

Thanx for the reply. A minor adjustment was done, and apparently it had the intended effect. Good to hear!

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Speed increased and a like for the new theme.

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Speed increased and a like for the new theme.

Thanx for the update. Speed is always welcome, right? The theme is the default vb theme, mostly for maint work, but you are free to use it if you like it. But itś not the official RWI design.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I still get the issue when I click on the Messages up on the right without having notification number, it takes ages to load, never loads and times out sending you to an error 524 page. Also, on the last 5 notifications that I dismiss in the messages page, they can't be dismissed and it encounters another error. Other than these 2 issues, I love it. Keep up the good work.

Franke

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I cant believe how fast it is. Before when I go back on a page it was 20sec. Even posting took ages. Wonderful work guys. I give it a A+.

update posting is now about 7 sec. Better than before.

Last edited:

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I still get the issue when I click on the Messages up on the right without having notification number, it takes ages to load, never loads and times out sending you to an error 524 page. Also, on the last 5 notifications that I dismiss in the messages page, they can't be dismissed and it encounters another error. Other than these 2 issues, I love it. Keep up the good work.

Franke

Same issue as well. If I go below 20 it takes forever and never loads. I just keep 20 unread notification and never dismiss it.

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10

Franke

please try again and report back.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
please try again and report back.

Just a little feedback for a minor issue

Sales listing section of homepage (RWI Main theme) stopped working today, I'm adding screenshot below

Thans for fixing that loading time issue, i enjoy spending time in this forum much more since yesterday. It was like a torture before :)

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Just a little feedback for a minor issue

Sales listing section of homepage (RWI Main theme) stopped working today, I'm adding screenshot below

Thans for fixing that loading time issue, i enjoy spending time in this forum much more since yesterday. It was like a torture before :)

Thanx for the update and feed back. Those modules are disabled for now.