• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EU vs US sales

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
Is there a sure way to identify the country of the seller automatically in the title. I mostly see FS:xxxxxx then when I click I get a little sad the sellers is in the EU or UK. I live in US and would be great to see conus of us in title to quickly search through.

merlinp6619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
I was thinking sonething similarI imagine a lot of the traffic on M2M is people clicking only to establish the region or it’s reserved sale. Would it be possible to create sub threads like there are elsewhere to group posts together CONUS , EU, APAC etc

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Considering theres people shipping accross the globe with no issues, Im not so sure if grouping is the right way. I’d maybe suggest a mandatory start of the post (title) with [EU:] / [CONUS:] / [ASIA:] or something of that nature. Rest stays the same. If thats somethingtrailboss99 and the rest of the team would think serves a purpose and makes lives easier.

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
A lot of sellers ship worldwide....so wouldn’t want the extra screening on viewers.

Plus half the fun is browsing the different listings on m2m. No need to cry if the seller on a particular listing isn’t shipping to your location

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: trailboss99

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Most people are happy to sell to anywhere so it would be counterproductive. Does it not make sense that this has been thought of about 100 times before and maybe even tried (hiont: the answer to both is yes). We've been at this for just a little while now . . .

Good idea mate but it simply doesn't work.

Reactions: Procurator