• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mod of the Year: 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Being a member of the Mod Squad is all about lots of hard work and time spent monitoring the posts and threads of the forum... so let's recognize them for all of their hard work...

Here is the ballot:

1. ahw676
2. guanaco
3. alvinado
4. subseeker
5. guru

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
AHW676, sorry I can't help but I have selected you... as I have seen you best at reconciliation.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
AHW676, sorry I can't help but I have selected you... as I have seen you best at reconciliation.

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys. Only why are you apologizing? Does something awful happen to the winner that I don't know about??

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
the winner of these contest gets squids...

squid2.jpg

and i think you are going to walk away with it :)

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Oh, ick.

Knowing how much you hate squids, though, Alvi, I can appreciate how hard it must have been for you to post that pic. :)

For the record, I only like squids that fit on a dinner fork.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
Oh, ick.

Knowing how much you hate squids, though, Alvi, I can appreciate how hard it must have been for you to post that pic. :)

For the record, I only like squids that fit on a dinner fork.

Dont worry..

I'm slowly surfin the web until I find something even better then the squid.

you've been warned !

<3

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
bring it on!!!!

actually I had arrowsquids for dinner because my mother forced me too and to be frank it was not to bad!

TheLoveOfBotham

28/9/09
My vote goes to AHW, for her sense of humour (who else can get 'old-fashioned' and 'prost*tute' in the same sentence?!) and her general all-round awesomeness (it's a word!)

Go AHW!

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
My vote is not very objective, but Guru is a personal friend in life, so I'm voting for him. (Who said "nepotism" ?!) ;)

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
All the mods deserve recognition, but I will say that AHW goes above and beyond and then some.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, sorry guys but I gotta go AHW simply for the massive amount of moderation work she does. Her other qualities are a bonus :)

Col.

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
Thanks for the votes of confidence guys. Only why are you apologizing? Does something awful happen to the winner that I don't know about??

Apologizing to others for not having to vote for them but that does not mean they are not good at what they are doing. Everyone's contribution to this community is as important as yours but I am firm believer that everyone is equal here but the one and only AHW676 is more equal than others ;-)

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I agree, all the mods help us immensely.

AHW is often the voice if reason, and that's why she gets my vote. I say this not because the others are unreasonable, but because she is so prolific. She seems to often be the first to show up.

And she's a darn good writer, IMHO.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Ahw for only one reason. She's by far the best looking of the group.

And she bribed me with a pen.

vanatic99

Known Member
16/9/09
I'll vote for her, because she I saw her picture and she is a hottie!!! Oh, she is a good Mod too.

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
Im voting for Guanaco just because I think he is a cool guy!
YEAH, AHW has bewbies and works hard... But Im not ALWAYS shallow!

Status
Not open for further replies.