Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The neverending story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    a pair of Tucker frilly knickers. The shock nearly.....

    @Fiddo



    Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

    The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


    Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

    "Rep on Bros" WingNut

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by C Master View Post
      a pair of Tucker frilly knickers. The shock nearly.....

      @Fiddo

      Fiddo

      Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

      The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


      Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

      "Rep on Bros" WingNut

      Comment


        #18
        ...made him realize how good he looked in black satin. So he proceeded to.....
        WingNut

        Comment


          #19
          ...slip them on and feel the gentle caress against his...

          C Master

          Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

          Comment


            #20
            engine management system. After a brief stop to get a drink of water ..........

            legend

            Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

            The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


            Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

            "Rep on Bros" WingNut

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by C Master View Post
              engine management system. After a brief stop to get a drink of water ..........

              legend
              ....He decides that the engine management system isn't satisfying his needs. He then proceeds to call his friend whom he knows to possess the same itch.
              So he picks up the phone and calls... QueTip
              Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

              Comment

              Working...
              X